Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Love me Love my bike Ida Flower



I love my bike Ida Flower, she is red and looks just like this drawing, which I didnt draw and cant remember now where I found it, but none the less I love this pic.
I ride my old bicycle with only 2 gears everywhere, the joys of not owning a drivers licence at the age of nearly 30. Well Ida keeps me fit, helps me avoid public transports and keep my spare change for buying red candles and second hand picture frames.

So I just wanted to take the time and thank my bike for giving me my freedom, keeping me fit and always putting a smile on my face when I get to ride along the beautiful river everyday on my way to work..

I love you Ida Flower and I promise to oil your joints at least once this year if I remember xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment