Friday, September 24, 2010
1. I have the smallest ears in the world, I think they stopped growing when I was 5
2. I hate microwaved eggs, it's a massive pet hate.
3. I used to be a hairdresser, I qualified in 1999.
4. Becoming an aunty and a godmother in the same year is a beautiful thing.
5. I still treasure the year of 2004 because of the magic bus and all that it was.
6.The strangest job I ever had was being a bus tour guide dressed in Victorian costume.
7. I miss the prom at home, and the salty air.
8. My favorite play is 'The importance of being Earnest'
9. If something really amuses me I snort.
10.The hardest thing about living abroad is the absence if my family and friends.
11. I want to own my fashion label and move to Amsterdam before I turn 35.
12.I miss my wife
13. I hate it when boys wear bell bottom jeans.
14. I'm scared of spiders, and a million more things now I live in Australia.
15. I would love to get my poetry published into a book of lovelyness.
16. I miss Rosie's blondies.
17. I own 3 Blue Peter badges.
18. I am obsessed with buying gossip mags, one is never enough.
19. I always wanted to get my lip pieced now I fear I am to old for that.
20. My proudest moment was watching my collection at London Graduate Fashion Week.
21. I miss my dad's laughter.
22. Crosby, Stills and Nash makes me smile.
23. I miss my girls and wonder when we will all be in the same place at the same time again.
24. If I could buy a camper van tomorrow I would learn to drive and disappear into the sunset.
25. I believe all those who sleep under the stars live twice.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Monday, September 20, 2010
Monday, September 13, 2010
My wondeful friends Dave and Mel got married on Saturday. It truly was the most beautiful, magical and humble wedding I have ever been too. They got married down by the river under a beautiful tree with violins to accompany the beautiful bride down the isle. There was champagne and games on the grass followed by a fabulous rustic meal, with tear jerking speeches and a incredible swing band. They even had a photo booth, lantin's and Shakespear quotes hanging from the warehouse walls. Truly special, poetic and a day I will always remember.
Monday, September 6, 2010
This is my friends band from home ( west Kirby, Wirral , UK) They have a beautiful sound, although they are unsigned , Watch this space is all I will say. Check out there incredible single "Humming Bird" on myspace. http://www.myspace.com/thesundownersuk. Love your work guys x