Monday, December 20, 2010

Things I have done this year...


1.I was given a cat I named him Occy 2. I became an Aunty. 3.I painted my house, it took me 5 days. 4. Baumbach was born. 5.I lost my Grandad. 6.I have made some beautiful friends. 7. I lost 2 of them to Sydney 8. I turned 30.9. I flew home for the first time in 2 years. 10. I attended two beautiful weddings. 11.I did flower arranging for one and loved it. 12. I got a record 4 SW( Samantha Wills) pieces 13. I started Zumba 14.I sky dived,15.I started Baumbach’s blog. 16.Saw Mumford and Sons play live 17.Learnt to make welsh Cakes18.Travelled around with my Dad 19. Saw my best friend in the whole world after 3 years apart, totally magical. 20.Boarded a plane to New Zealand for an adventure I have a feeling I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment