Friday, September 24, 2010
25 things you dont know about me
1. I have the smallest ears in the world, I think they stopped growing when I was 5
2. I hate microwaved eggs, it's a massive pet hate.
3. I used to be a hairdresser, I qualified in 1999.
4. Becoming an aunty and a godmother in the same year is a beautiful thing.
5. I still treasure the year of 2004 because of the magic bus and all that it was.
6.The strangest job I ever had was being a bus tour guide dressed in Victorian costume.
7. I miss the prom at home, and the salty air.
8. My favorite play is 'The importance of being Earnest'
9. If something really amuses me I snort.
10.The hardest thing about living abroad is the absence if my family and friends.
11. I want to own my fashion label and move to Amsterdam before I turn 35.
12.I miss my wife
13. I hate it when boys wear bell bottom jeans.
14. I'm scared of spiders, and a million more things now I live in Australia.
15. I would love to get my poetry published into a book of lovelyness.
16. I miss Rosie's blondies.
17. I own 3 Blue Peter badges.
18. I am obsessed with buying gossip mags, one is never enough.
19. I always wanted to get my lip pieced now I fear I am to old for that.
20. My proudest moment was watching my collection at London Graduate Fashion Week.
21. I miss my dad's laughter.
22. Crosby, Stills and Nash makes me smile.
23. I miss my girls and wonder when we will all be in the same place at the same time again.
24. If I could buy a camper van tomorrow I would learn to drive and disappear into the sunset.
25. I believe all those who sleep under the stars live twice.